Melvin says he thought he saw a bug scurrying across the floor of his condominium Wednesday night and bent down to pick it up with a tissue. It turned out to be a scorpion and he got stung.
Melvin said Thursday that he spent three hours at a hospital. He says he suffered a "little tingling and shock and discomfort" in his left arm, but described it as no big deal.
More Sports Headlines
Seahawks hope to address offense's slow starts Farquhar falters again in M’s 4-2 loss Coca-Cola calls on Blatter to resign Appeals court says lower court must reconsider Solo case Mís notebook: Cano to have sports hernia surgery after season Schmid, Keller to enter National Soccer Hall of Fame together Rain at Dover washes out qualifying; Kenseth on pole Ex-football star Irving Fryar sentenced to 5 years in prison
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.