Melvin says he thought he saw a bug scurrying across the floor of his condominium Wednesday night and bent down to pick it up with a tissue. It turned out to be a scorpion and he got stung.
Melvin said Thursday that he spent three hours at a hospital. He says he suffered a "little tingling and shock and discomfort" in his left arm, but described it as no big deal.
More Sports Headlines
Seahawks finish strong, beat Raiders 31-21 Sox’s bats go quiet Tips ready for next step in the ‘process’ Huskies a mystery heading into opener Sounders’ quest: Earn 13 points in seven games Sims leads Shock past the Storm Miller seeking to prove self in outfield Alaska Airlines buys naming rights to Husky Stadium field
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.