Melvin says he thought he saw a bug scurrying across the floor of his condominium Wednesday night and bent down to pick it up with a tissue. It turned out to be a scorpion and he got stung.
Melvin said Thursday that he spent three hours at a hospital. He says he suffered a "little tingling and shock and discomfort" in his left arm, but described it as no big deal.
More Sports Headlines
Seahawks' Wilson, who has been sacked 161 times, keeps getting up Bengals’ passing game will test Seahawks’ secondary Seahawks vs. Bengals at a glance Laurencelle goal in OT lifts Silvertips to 5-4 win over Chiefs Cougars upset Oregon 45-38 in double overtime Is the Seahawks' ship really back on course? No. 5 Utah intercepts 5 passes, beats No. 23 California 30-24 Utley's slide helps Dodgers beat Mets 5-2, tie NL division series 1-1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.