Melvin says he thought he saw a bug scurrying across the floor of his condominium Wednesday night and bent down to pick it up with a tissue. It turned out to be a scorpion and he got stung.
Melvin said Thursday that he spent three hours at a hospital. He says he suffered a "little tingling and shock and discomfort" in his left arm, but described it as no big deal.
More Sports Headlines
Snohomish mixed martial artist returns to her first love Mariners beat Twins 4-3 in 11 innings Charles scores 29 points, Liberty beat Storm 78-62 Park wins Women's British Open, captures 4th different major Perry wins 2nd straight Champions Tour's 3M Championship Merritt shoots 67 to win Quicken Loans National by 3 shots Triple Crown winner American Pharoah wins $1.75 million Haskell Invitational Bills' Ryan names Incognito starting left guard
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.