Melvin says he thought he saw a bug scurrying across the floor of his condominium Wednesday night and bent down to pick it up with a tissue. It turned out to be a scorpion and he got stung.
Melvin said Thursday that he spent three hours at a hospital. He says he suffered a "little tingling and shock and discomfort" in his left arm, but described it as no big deal.
More Sports Headlines
Source: Rams' Bailey in critical condition after shooting 6:20 a.m. Seahawks' Wilson says money has not changed him Reports: Seahawks' Lynch to have surgery, out at least a month Apple Cup matchup pits Cougars’ strength versus Huskies’ strength Silvertips' coach pleased with team’s effort despite losses McGrath: Keeping Falk on sidelines in Apple Cup a no-brainer Iannetta's deal with Mariners contains performance bonuses Steelers, who play Seahawks on Sunday, struggle on West Coast
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.