Melvin says he thought he saw a bug scurrying across the floor of his condominium Wednesday night and bent down to pick it up with a tissue. It turned out to be a scorpion and he got stung.
Melvin said Thursday that he spent three hours at a hospital. He says he suffered a "little tingling and shock and discomfort" in his left arm, but described it as no big deal.
More Sports Headlines
Sounders deal with significant international issues Morrison's pinch homer lifts Mariners to 7-5 win over Astros Ex-Bills' RB Jackson meets, takes physical with Seahawks AquaSox fall 7-6 to Spokane in 10 innings Steady in face of Kyrgios' 'antics,' Murray wins at U.S. Open M's notebook: Quartet added from Triple-A Hasselbeck lobbying to start Colts' preseason finale Clippers center Jordan parts ways with his agents
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.