Council President Lora Petso said Thursday that the live telecasts would begin as soon as city staff members could work out details.
The council meets the first, third and fourth Tuesdays of every month at 7 p.m. Delayed telecasts of the meetings that have been shown daily at noon and 7 p.m. will continue to be shown, but the number of delayed showings of the meetings may be reduced to make room for other programing, City Clerk Sandy Chase said Thursday.
Council committee meetings on the second Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. usually aren't televised.
The city cable television channel is Comcast channel 21 and Frontier Fios channel 39.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Final south Snohomish County primary election results Aug. 20
- Introductory statements from Lynnwood candidates Roberts and Hurst Aug. 20
- Ambalada endorses Simmonds in Lynnwood general election Aug. 19
- Introductory statements from Fire District 1 candidates Schrock and Luke Aug. 19
- Introductory statements from Brier Council at-large candidates Aug. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.