Residents of Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Woodway and unincorporated areas of south Snohomish County will have no April elections.
Mountlake Terrace Proposition 1 was the only ballot measure from south Snohomish County filed with the Snohomish County auditor's office by the March 8 deadline.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can put ballot measures before voters in February, April, August and November.
Mountlake Terrace voters can register to vote in the April election or change their registration addresses by mail, on line or in person at the county auditor's office through March 25. New Washington voters can register through April 15, but they must register in person at the auditor's office in Everett.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Issue statement from Brier Council incumbent Kaemingk Oct. 19
- Issue statement from Brier Council incumbent Steele Oct. 16
- Edmonds Council candidates meet in Monday forum at senior center Oct. 16
- Statement on streets and sidewalks from Frizzell, Lynnwood candidate Oct. 16
- Issue statement from Lynnwood council candidate Sessions Oct. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.