Mountlake Terrace civic center will be only South County item on April ballot
Residents of Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Woodway and unincorporated areas of south Snohomish County will have no April elections.
Mountlake Terrace Proposition 1 was the only ballot measure from south Snohomish County filed with the Snohomish County auditor's office by the March 8 deadline.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can put ballot measures before voters in February, April, August and November.
Mountlake Terrace voters can register to vote in the April election or change their registration addresses by mail, on line or in person at the county auditor's office through March 25. New Washington voters can register through April 15, but they must register in person at the auditor's office in Everett.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Edmonds Council picks planning board member to fill council vacancy March 5
- Stanford says his bill would make college affordable for service members March 4
- Moscoso says his state voting rights act would make handling complaints simpler Feb. 27
- Chase, Ryu to hold town-hall event in Shoreline Feb. 26
- State Senate passes McAuliffe bill on teaching athletes about cardiac arrest Feb. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.