Residents of Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Woodway and unincorporated areas of south Snohomish County will have no April elections.
Mountlake Terrace Proposition 1 was the only ballot measure from south Snohomish County filed with the Snohomish County auditor's office by the March 8 deadline.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can put ballot measures before voters in February, April, August and November.
Mountlake Terrace voters can register to vote in the April election or change their registration addresses by mail, on line or in person at the county auditor's office through March 25. New Washington voters can register through April 15, but they must register in person at the auditor's office in Everett.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Brier ballot measure would advise City Council on fireworks ban Oct. 2
- Issue statements from Fire District 1 candidates Luke and Schrock Oct. 1
- Look to bottom of ballot to find Community Transit measure Oct. 1
- Monday, Oct. 5, deadline for voter registration Sep. 30
- Issue statements from Edmonds Council candidates Petso and Tibbott Sep. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.