Wahl has registered as a candidate with the state Public Disclosure Commission, a step that allows him to raise and spend money for the August primary and November general election.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ryu to lead committee on community development, housing, tribal affairs Nov. 27
- Lynnwood to have only recount in Snohomish County Nov. 25
- Marko Liias will be assistant floor leader for Senate Democrats Nov. 23
- Local legislators say Eyman wrong about deal to repeal initiatives Nov. 23
- Lynnwood Council race back in recount range Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.