2. Toronto Rock (7-3), The Rock control their own destiny for home-field advantage throughout the postseason, but face a very important test this weekend from a Philadelphia team that is looking to stay in the race for the East division and can take the season-series from the Rock.
3. Calgary Roughnecks (6-5), The Roughnecks get a week off, but have to be hoping for Minnesota to get a home win over the Stealth. A Washington victory would put the Stealth two games ahead of Calgary in the win column with four to play.
4. Edmonton Rush (5-5), The Rush started the season slow, but have been hot of late, moving back into contention in the West Division. A win over Rochester moves the Rush into a tie for second place with Calgary and Edmonton does own the season tiebreaker with the Stealth it that comes into play down the line.
5. Philadelphia Wings (5-4), The Wings were the hottest team in the league before running into Washington last weekend. They face a huge divisional game on Saturday against Toronto. A win and the division is wide open, a loss and Toronto is one step closer to home-field throughout.
6. Buffalo Bandits (5-5), They don't get a lot of attention, but there the Bandits are still lurking in contention in the East. This could be a team that could make some noise in the postseason.
7. Rochester Knighthawks (4-5), The defending champs are in last place in the East, but as last year proved, all you have to do is get in the postseason and get hot at the right time.
8. Minnesota Swarm (3-7), The Swarm desperately need a win this weekend or desperation is going to set in sooner than later for this young team.
9. Colorado Mammoth (3-7), The Mammoth have the same record as the Swarm, but have been wildly inconsistent this season. Luckily for them, there is still time to right the ship, but the clock is ticking fast.
Most recent Stealth blog posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.