That's down a penny in a week. It's 11 cents higher than the national average.
Some metro prices from the AAA's Monday survey:
Bellingham $3.94, Bremerton $3.87, Seattle-Bellevue-Everett $3.88, Tacoma $3.86, Olympia $3.88, Vancouver $3.82, Yakima $3.66, Tri-Cities $3.56, and Spokane $3.48.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Brexit vote slams world, U.S. financial markets
- Yellenís Fed to play long game dealing with Brexit fallout
- House Speaker Ryan proposes simpler tax code
- Maine governorís wife gets waitressing job
- Global markets in tailspin after British vote to exit EU
- Stocks crash as UK vote to quit EU shocks investors