The Seahawks added defensive lineman Jason Jones and quarterback Matt Flynn in free agency last year and lost linebacker David Hawthorne, quarterback Charlie Whitehurst, safety Atari Bigby and tight end John Carlson.
The addition of those picks gives Seattle, which traded away its first-round pick and a seventh-rounder to acquire Percy Harvin from the Vikings, 10 picks in next month's draft. Seattle has one pick in rounds No. 2, 3, 4, two fifth-rounders, one sixth-rounder, and with the addition of compensatory picks, four seventh-rounders.
By league rules, compensatory picks cannot be traded.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
- Jeanpierre cut, Norwood traded as Seahawks get down to 75 (updated) Aug. 31
- Reader poll: whither Kam Chancellor? Aug. 31
- Russell Wilson's agent talks contract negotiations on 710 ESPN Seattle May 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.