"Our nation and our state have lost an outstanding public servant, a distinguished leader, and a man of great warmth and compassion," begins the resolution to be approved by the House and Senate.
You can read the entire resolution here.
Gardner family members will attend the session which is scheduled to begin at 10:15 a.m. in the Senate chambers. It will be televised live on TVW.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- House, Senate leaders urge Kelley to resign as auditor Sep. 23
- Eyman turns over bank records, court hearing reset Sep. 17
- State Democrats eager to know who’s taking on Inslee Sep. 17
- Chinese president to visit Boeing operation in Everett Sep. 16
- Inslee won't call special session to deal with charter school ruling Sep. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.