"Our nation and our state have lost an outstanding public servant, a distinguished leader, and a man of great warmth and compassion," begins the resolution to be approved by the House and Senate.
You can read the entire resolution here.
Gardner family members will attend the session which is scheduled to begin at 10:15 a.m. in the Senate chambers. It will be televised live on TVW.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.