Lawmakers plan tribute to Booth Gardner Friday
"Our nation and our state have lost an outstanding public servant, a distinguished leader, and a man of great warmth and compassion," begins the resolution to be approved by the House and Senate.
You can read the entire resolution here.
Gardner family members will attend the session which is scheduled to begin at 10:15 a.m. in the Senate chambers. It will be televised live on TVW.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- A new session begins with old debate and fish consumption Jan. 12
- Seahawks fans snap up special license plates Jan. 7
- Survey finds favor among voters for Inslee tax plans Jan. 6
- New license plates aid college students, cancer screening Jan. 2
- Inslee proposes transportation plan with carbon tax Dec. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.