Monday deadline to register for Mountlake Terrace special election
That means that voters who have moved to Mountlake Terrace after being registered to vote anywhere else in the state must register by Monday to be eligible to vote in the special election.
Voters can register or file address changes on line or in person at the County auditor's office in Everett through Monday. The auditor's office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Voters who want to register by mail can get material at libraries in Edmonds, Lynnwood and Mountlake Terrace and at most post offices, or they can download forms from the Snohomish County elections website or the secretary of state's website.
New Washington voters can register through April 15, but they must register at the auditor's office.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Lynnwood transportation board reviews options but reaches no consensus Jan. 27
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.