- Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door: Hosts free travel classes most Saturdays at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves' Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations are recommended. Call 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com.
- Eastern Europe with Cameron Hewitt: 10 to 11:30 a.m. March 23, Edmonds Theater.
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland with Tara Swenson: 10 to 11:30 a.m. March 30, Edmonds Theater
- Digital Travel Photography with John Greengo: 6 to 7 p.m. April 4, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Spring Travel Festival: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. April 6.
- Hosteling: Not Just for Youth Anymore with Kevin Williams: 6 to 7 p.m. April 11, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Great Britain with Lisa Friend: 10 to 11:30 a.m. April 13, Edmonds Theater.
- My Way Tours Q & A with Lisa Friend: noon to 1:30 p.m. April 13, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Packing Like a Savvy Traveler: 10 a.m. March 23.
- German for Travelers: 6 p.m. March 28 to April 25.
- Exploring Jordan: 10 a.m. March 30.
- New Zealand: 1 p.m. March 30.
- Journey to Ladakh, Northern India: 10 a.m. April 6.
- Cruising the Ports of Southern France: 1 p.m. April 6.
- How to take Great Travel Photos: 10 a.m. April 13.
- Best Port Cities of Italy: 1 p.m. April 13.
Story tags » • Travel
More Life Headlines
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend