It happened about 7:30 p.m.
A motorcycle apparently collided with a van, officials said. Details on the cause of the crash have not been released.
Two people who were on the motorcycle were hurt. They were taken to a local hospital in stable condition. They were expected to survive.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Fugitive Watch Sep. 18, 2015
- Fugitive Watch Sep. 11, 2015
- Fatal car crash near Snohomish ruled an accident Sep. 9, 2015
- Fleeing robbery suspect disrupts I-5 traffic near Lynnwood Sep. 9, 2015
- Mountain Loop crash kills motorcyclist, 39 Sep. 8, 2015
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.