Jessi Loerch | email@example.com
Published: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
Tom Hoban of Everett was kayaking near his beach house on Mission Beach with a neighbor recently. They got a treat when a pair of gray whales swam under them, and then began feeding nearby. He was lucky enough to get this great video of the whales.
Whales are active in our area right now. If you'd like to read more about them, or find out how to take a chartered trip, read our story here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby April 24
- Rainier featured on stamp to celebrate National Park anniversary April 20
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby April 17
- Mary Lambert encourages people to visit national parks April 14
- Adventurers to tell their stories in Mountaineers' speaker series April 10