Jessi Loerch | firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
Tom Hoban of Everett was kayaking near his beach house on Mission Beach with a neighbor recently. They got a treat when a pair of gray whales swam under them, and then began feeding nearby. He was lucky enough to get this great video of the whales.
Whales are active in our area right now. If you'd like to read more about them, or find out how to take a chartered trip, read our story here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Citizen naturalists invited on exploration 'blitz' May 15
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby May 8
- Spring is prime time for hiking in Hells Canyon May 8
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby May 1
- Bouldering buffs spruce up coveted Gold Bar climbing terrain May 1