* Germany, Austria, Switzerland with Tara Swenson: 10 to 11:30 a.m. March 30, Edmonds Theater
* Digital Travel Photography with John Greengo: 6 to 7 p.m. April 4, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
* Spring Travel Festival: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. April 6.
* Hosteling: Not Just for Youth Anymore with Kevin Williams: 6 to 7 p.m. April 11, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
* Great Britain with Lisa Friend: 10 to 11:30 a.m. April 13, Edmonds Theater.
* My Way Tours Q & A with Lisa Friend: noon to 1:30 p.m. April 13, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
* Traveling with Kids with Lisa Friend: 6 to 7 p.m. April 18, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
* Venice, Florence & Rome with Keith Stickelmaier: 10 to 11:30 a.m. April 20, Edmonds Theater.
The Savvy Traveler: Travel seminars Saturdays at 112 Fifth Ave. S., Edmonds. Call 425-744-6076, 877-225-1994, or go to www.savvytraveleredmonds.com.
* German for Travelers: 6 p.m. Thursdays through April 25.
* Exploring Jordan: 10 a.m. March 30.
* New Zealand: 1 p.m. March 30.
* Journey to Ladakh, Northern India: 10 a.m. April 6.
* Cruising the Ports of Southern France: 1 p.m. April 6.
* How to take Great Travel Photos: 10 a.m. April 13.
* Best Port Cities of Italy: 1 p.m. April 13.
* Small Ship Cruise Adventures: 10 a.m. April 20.
* Trekking in the Himalayas: 1 p.m. April 20.
* Breaking Down the Puzzle of Patagonia: 10 a.m. April 27.
* Responsible Travel India: 1 p.m. April 27.
More Life Headlines
Pixar’s foray into Jurassic world is all-out fun Enjoy local bands, beer at Saturday’s 10 Below Show Traveler wrongfully accused of damaging car Today in history Community dance clubs and classes How to get your house ready for your guests ‘Sylvia’ joins ‘Dames’ on Broadway scrap heap Today in history
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.