Bills to divert money from the Public Works Assistance fund into education, expand Medicaid and reduce the number of inmates in state prisons are among a slew of budget-related bills ready for formal introduction Wednesday morning.
The arrival of the proposed legislation bolsters talk that the coalition will be ready go forth with a two-year spending proposal as early as Wednesday.
Then again, there's been talk like that for a few days so don't bank on any rumors.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Lineup for state auditor race: Anyone but Kelley Oct. 8
- Inslee raising money on East Coast, receiving award in Everett Oct. 6
- Who will Republicans vote for in county executive race? Oct. 1
- They’re talking McCleary again, but that won’t be enough Sep. 24
- House, Senate leaders urge Kelley to resign as auditor Sep. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.