Bills to divert money from the Public Works Assistance fund into education, expand Medicaid and reduce the number of inmates in state prisons are among a slew of budget-related bills ready for formal introduction Wednesday morning.
The arrival of the proposed legislation bolsters talk that the coalition will be ready go forth with a two-year spending proposal as early as Wednesday.
Then again, there's been talk like that for a few days so don't bank on any rumors.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Syrian refugees welcome in Washington, Inslee says Nov. 16
- Rep. Larsen seeks input on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact Nov. 12
- Unions blast Boeing for paring jobs since 2013 tax break extension Nov. 9
- Larsen will help negotiate federal highway bill Nov. 6
- ‘Absolutely elated’ Eyman celebrates initiative’s success Nov. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.