Pieces of Senate spending plan trickling out
Bills to divert money from the Public Works Assistance fund into education, expand Medicaid and reduce the number of inmates in state prisons are among a slew of budget-related bills ready for formal introduction Wednesday morning.
The arrival of the proposed legislation bolsters talk that the coalition will be ready go forth with a two-year spending proposal as early as Wednesday.
Then again, there's been talk like that for a few days so don't bank on any rumors.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Fee to fight homelessness gets conditional backing from GOP March 11
- Hobbs offers plan to end deadlock on transportation package March 7
- Colorado lawmakers to (finally) pay off Super Bowl bet March 3
- Two Republicans emerge to challenge DelBene Feb. 27
- Inslee, Dorn drafting fix to retain federal school waiver Feb. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.