Bills to divert money from the Public Works Assistance fund into education, expand Medicaid and reduce the number of inmates in state prisons are among a slew of budget-related bills ready for formal introduction Wednesday morning.
The arrival of the proposed legislation bolsters talk that the coalition will be ready go forth with a two-year spending proposal as early as Wednesday.
Then again, there's been talk like that for a few days so don't bank on any rumors.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Democrats block attempt to hold earlier presidential primary Aug. 11
- State will conduct meaningless vote on gas tax hike July 23
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.