Bills to divert money from the Public Works Assistance fund into education, expand Medicaid and reduce the number of inmates in state prisons are among a slew of budget-related bills ready for formal introduction Wednesday morning.
The arrival of the proposed legislation bolsters talk that the coalition will be ready go forth with a two-year spending proposal as early as Wednesday.
Then again, there's been talk like that for a few days so don't bank on any rumors.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- State Democrats eager to know who’s taking on Inslee Sep. 17
- Chinese president to visit Boeing operation in Everett Sep. 16
- Inslee won't call special session to deal with charter school ruling Sep. 11
- After ruling, future is murky for state’s charter schools Sep. 10
- Vance, former GOP party leader, opens campaign against Murray Sep. 8
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.