Bills to divert money from the Public Works Assistance fund into education, expand Medicaid and reduce the number of inmates in state prisons are among a slew of budget-related bills ready for formal introduction Wednesday morning.
The arrival of the proposed legislation bolsters talk that the coalition will be ready go forth with a two-year spending proposal as early as Wednesday.
Then again, there's been talk like that for a few days so don't bank on any rumors.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- New budget has gimmicks, taxes and lots of spending June 30
- Nearly $700 million for Snohomish County projects in roads package June 29
- Inslee concession clears way for $15B transportation package June 28
- Lawmakers, Inslee reach budget deal to avert shutdown June 27
- Inslee, GOP senators swap demands on fuel standard June 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.