Crews plan to inspect roadway panels that could be damaged and need repair or replacement this summer.
The right lane between mileposts 214 and 216 is scheduled to close 7:30 a.m. and reopen at 3 p.m. This is about two miles north of the Highway 532 interchange, near the Washington State Patrol weigh station.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.