The city tried to broadcast the March 26 meeting but had to discontinue the live broadcast after an hour and a half because of technical difficulties.
Tonight's meeting is scheduled to start at 7 p.m.
Meetings are rebroadcast daily at noon and 7 p.m. and also streamed live on the city web page.
The city cable TV channel is Comcast channel 21 and Frontier Fios channel 39.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Budget statements from Lynnwood Council candidates Frizzell and Goodwin Sep. 24
- Voters can get registration help Tuesday in Edmonds, Lynnwood Sep. 22
- CORRECTION: charter-review candidates are Republican, not Democrat Sep. 21
- Introductory statement from Alderwood Water incumbent Donna Cross Sep. 17
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.