Accessible voting unit for April election open in Everett
A similar unit will be open at the Lynnwood Library on Election Day from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The units are designed to allow disabled people to vote independently, but anyone can use them.
Ballots were mailed to registered voters Thursday.
Voters can leave their ballots at drop boxes through 8 p.m. Election Day at the Lynnwood City Hall, at McCollum Park, at the county court-house campus in Everett and at locations in Lake Stevens, Monroe and Snohomish.
Voters may leave their ballots at one of the drop boxes or mail the ballots with postmarks before 8 p.m. Election Day
New Washington voters can register to vote in the election through April 15 at the county auditor's office in Everett,
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Voters may use the unit from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. business days and 7 a.m. through 5 p.m. Election Day.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Lynnwood transportation board reviews options but reaches no consensus Jan. 27
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.