Everett man, dog rescued from boat
The U.S. Coast Guard was called about 2:30 a.m. The boat was stuck on rocks on the south end of the island.
Crews arrived but were not able to reach the area. Everett police were called about 4:30 a.m., spokesman Aaron Snell said.
The man, 42, and the dog were unhurt. The man told police he started boating about midnight, got stuck and stayed aboard until help arrived.
As of 9:30 a.m., the boat remained stuck, Snell said. It was set to be removed once the tide rises.
View Rescue, 4-5-13 in a larger map
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.