That's down a penny in a week and 8 cents in a month. It's 14 cents higher than the national average.
Some metro prices Monday from the AAA survey:
Bellingham $3.86, Bremerton $3.75, Seattle-Bellevue-Everett $3.78, Tacoma $3.73, Olympia $3.76, Vancouver $3.71, Yakima $3.62, Tri-Cities $3.61, Spokane $3.50.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Boeing expands Oklahoma City facility, business presence
- Windows 10 fixes annoyances in earlier versions
- Don’t blame economy: More millennials living at home
- Fed holds steady on interest rates
- Taiwan, Thailand join deal to end tariffs on tech products
- Briefs: PUD offers heating, weatherization incentives
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.