Crews plan to reduce northbound I-5 to one lane just north of the 300th Ave. NW interchange (exit 215) and south of theStarbird Road (exit 218) beginning at 5 a.m. Tuesday. Crews will reopen one of the closed lanes to traffic at 5 a.m. Friday to keep traffic moving during the weekend. Drivers should expect lengthy delays and take alternate routes if possible.
More closures for repairs between mileposts 214 and 215 are scheduled for next week.
For more information visit the state’s <a href=" hwww.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Snohomish/Construction/">construction update page</a>.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.