I-5 lanes near Stanwood closed this week
Crews plan to reduce northbound I-5 to one lane just north of the 300th Ave. NW interchange (exit 215) and south of theStarbird Road (exit 218) beginning at 5 a.m. Tuesday. Crews will reopen one of the closed lanes to traffic at 5 a.m. Friday to keep traffic moving during the weekend. Drivers should expect lengthy delays and take alternate routes if possible.
More closures for repairs between mileposts 214 and 215 are scheduled for next week.
For more information visit the state’s <a href=" hwww.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Snohomish/Construction/">construction update page</a>.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- More about signaling at roundabouts Nov. 25
- Best times to hit the road for Thanksgiving travel (hint: there aren’t many) Nov. 24
- 25 years later, Street Smarts is still on the road Nov. 24
- Heading to Portland for T-day? Train costs, but might beat driving Nov. 21
- Flying tips, tricks for Thanksgiving travel Nov. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.