I-5 lanes near Stanwood closed this week
Crews plan to reduce northbound I-5 to one lane just north of the 300th Ave. NW interchange (exit 215) and south of theStarbird Road (exit 218) beginning at 5 a.m. Tuesday. Crews will reopen one of the closed lanes to traffic at 5 a.m. Friday to keep traffic moving during the weekend. Drivers should expect lengthy delays and take alternate routes if possible.
More closures for repairs between mileposts 214 and 215 are scheduled for next week.
For more information visit the state’s <a href=" hwww.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Snohomish/Construction/">construction update page</a>.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Bickford Avenue overpass to be closed Thursday night May 14
- Expect delays on Highway 9 bridge over Snohomish River May 2
- Construction work on 44th Avenue in Lynnwood starts Monday April 30
- Lane closure to affect Lynnwood-area street April 30
- Lane closures planned on 113th Drive in Lake Stevens April 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.