Still time to apply for North Cascades adventures
North Cascades Institute
Students and their instructors explore the North Cascades by canoe and paddle. Boat teams left to right, bow to stern: Instructors Aneka Singlaub and David Strich, Emily Petrovski and Liam Beckman, Skylar King and Rosalio Menchaca, Ryan Shean and Ilana Mishkin, Stella Tsitsragos and Quinn O'Neil, Jon Rapacz and Saleena Salango.
If you have questions, call 360-854-2599.
Click here for more information on the program and how to apply.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Kayakers will get rare chance to play on Sultan River in late April March 24
- Sometimes, it's good to suffer on a hike March 24
- Mount Rainier National Park announces planned opening dates March 24
- DNR to boost recreation opportunities near Snoqualmie Pass March 23
- See elevated nature trail before it opens to the public March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.