Still time to apply for North Cascades adventures
North Cascades Institute
Students and their instructors explore the North Cascades by canoe and paddle. Boat teams left to right, bow to stern: Instructors Aneka Singlaub and David Strich, Emily Petrovski and Liam Beckman, Skylar King and Rosalio Menchaca, Ryan Shean and Ilana Mishkin, Stella Tsitsragos and Quinn O'Neil, Jon Rapacz and Saleena Salango.
If you have questions, call 360-854-2599.
Click here for more information on the program and how to apply.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Suiattle River Road is open again after 11 years Oct. 27
- Art class offers chance to see North Cascades in new way Oct. 20
- Improve your paddling skills at upcoming seminar Oct. 20
- Celebrate the reopening of the Suiattle River Road Oct. 17
- See wild mushrooms, learn about identification at free event Oct. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.