Still time to apply for North Cascades adventures
North Cascades Institute
Students and their instructors explore the North Cascades by canoe and paddle. Boat teams left to right, bow to stern: Instructors Aneka Singlaub and David Strich, Emily Petrovski and Liam Beckman, Skylar King and Rosalio Menchaca, Ryan Shean and Ilana Mishkin, Stella Tsitsragos and Quinn O'Neil, Jon Rapacz and Saleena Salango.
If you have questions, call 360-854-2599.
Click here for more information on the program and how to apply.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Outdoor events: Pack light, learn about slugs, Fred Beckey, more March 5
- Little Si is a short, sweet trail you can do nearly year-round March 3
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 3
- Audubon butterfly app is free today Feb. 28
- Video: 'We're throwing a bomb out of a moving helicopter' Feb. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.