North Cascades Institute
Students and their instructors explore the North Cascades by canoe and paddle. Boat teams left to right, bow to stern: Instructors Aneka Singlaub and David Strich, Emily Petrovski and Liam Beckman, Skylar King and Rosalio Menchaca, Ryan Shean and Ilana Mishkin, Stella Tsitsragos and Quinn O'Neil, Jon Rapacz and Saleena Salango.
If you have questions, call 360-854-2599.
Click here for more information on the program and how to apply.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- How — and why — backcountry skiers find snow all year Aug. 30
- 3-hour course helps you take better nature photos Aug. 29
- Celebrate end of the summer climbing season at Mount Rainier Aug. 28
- Boardman Lake is a short, easy trail to pretty mountain lake Aug. 27
- Kids learn about water and science at Everett Parks summer camp Aug. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.