Seahawks agree to terms on deal with QB Brady Quinn
According to two reports, the Seahawks were most impressed with Quinn and will likely be signing him. Quinn, a first-round pick out of Notre Dame in 2007, has started 20 games in his career, and would seemingly be the leading candidate, for now anyway, to back up Russell Wilson. The Seahawks also have Josh Portis, who they signed last week, and could also look to add another quarterback in the draft.
Sounds like Seattle will be signing Brady Quinn. Thought Matt Leinart would've won that job.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) April 9, 2013
Sounding like Seahawks were most impressed with Brady Quinn at yesterday's 4-QB tryout and will pursue signing to be Russell Wilson's backupUPDATE: The Seahawks announced that they have indeed agreed to terms on a deal with Quinn.
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) April 9, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Michael Bennett on his new deal with the Seahawks March 10
- Michael Bennett signs 4-year deal to stay in Seattle March 10
- Michael Bennett expected to sign with Bears… Wait, no, never mind March 10
- Report: Red Bryant heading to Jacksonville March 8
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.