Seahawks agree to terms on deal with QB Brady Quinn
According to two reports, the Seahawks were most impressed with Quinn and will likely be signing him. Quinn, a first-round pick out of Notre Dame in 2007, has started 20 games in his career, and would seemingly be the leading candidate, for now anyway, to back up Russell Wilson. The Seahawks also have Josh Portis, who they signed last week, and could also look to add another quarterback in the draft.
Sounds like Seattle will be signing Brady Quinn. Thought Matt Leinart would've won that job.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) April 9, 2013
Sounding like Seahawks were most impressed with Brady Quinn at yesterday's 4-QB tryout and will pursue signing to be Russell Wilson's backupUPDATE: The Seahawks announced that they have indeed agreed to terms on a deal with Quinn.
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) April 9, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Russell Wilson reflects on Super Bowl loss; isn’t thinking about new contract yet Feb. 3
- Doug Baldwin on his penalized TD celebration and on Darrell Bevell's criticism of Ricardo Lockette Feb. 3
- Notes from Pete Carroll's Tuesday morning radio show Feb. 3
- Atlanta Falcons make Dan Quinn hiring official Feb. 2
- Seahawks CBs Sherman and Lane, and possibly others headed for offseason surgery Feb. 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.