According to two reports, the Seahawks were most impressed with Quinn and will likely be signing him. Quinn, a first-round pick out of Notre Dame in 2007, has started 20 games in his career, and would seemingly be the leading candidate, for now anyway, to back up Russell Wilson. The Seahawks also have Josh Portis, who they signed last week, and could also look to add another quarterback in the draft.
Sounds like Seattle will be signing Brady Quinn. Thought Matt Leinart would've won that job.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) April 9, 2013
Sounding like Seahawks were most impressed with Brady Quinn at yesterday's 4-QB tryout and will pursue signing to be Russell Wilson's backupUPDATE: The Seahawks announced that they have indeed agreed to terms on a deal with Quinn.
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) April 9, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.