Seahawks agree to terms on deal with QB Brady Quinn
According to two reports, the Seahawks were most impressed with Quinn and will likely be signing him. Quinn, a first-round pick out of Notre Dame in 2007, has started 20 games in his career, and would seemingly be the leading candidate, for now anyway, to back up Russell Wilson. The Seahawks also have Josh Portis, who they signed last week, and could also look to add another quarterback in the draft.
Sounds like Seattle will be signing Brady Quinn. Thought Matt Leinart would've won that job.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) April 9, 2013
Sounding like Seahawks were most impressed with Brady Quinn at yesterday's 4-QB tryout and will pursue signing to be Russell Wilson's backupUPDATE: The Seahawks announced that they have indeed agreed to terms on a deal with Quinn.
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) April 9, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Notes from Pete Carroll's Wednesday press conference Dec. 18
- Richard Sherman earns player of the week honors; plus Wednesday links Dec. 18
- Sounders trade forward Eddie Johnson to D.C. United Dec. 17
- Tuesday Seahawks links: a good defense gets even better Dec. 17
- News and notes from Pete Carroll's Monday press conference Dec. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.