Four-car crash tangles I-5 traffic
The crash happened about 11:20 a.m.
Four cars were involved. Only minor injuries, according to the Washington State Patrol.
Attached is a WSDOT traffic camera view of the scene.
The backup as of 11:45 stretched three miles, but troopers expected lanes to re-open by noon.
Most recent Sirens posts
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Tulalip crash Aug. 27, 2014
- Burglary suspect sought in Island County Aug. 26, 2014
- Concrete spill stalls I-5 in Everett Aug. 25, 2014
- Fugitive Watch Aug. 22, 2014
- Man arrested in Stanwood for stealing truck, assaulting deputy Aug. 15, 2014
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.