The crash happened about 11:20 a.m.
Four cars were involved. Only minor injuries, according to the Washington State Patrol.
Attached is a WSDOT traffic camera view of the scene.
The backup as of 11:45 stretched three miles, but troopers expected lanes to re-open by noon.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.