The weather forecast is looking promising for both parks, especially for the next few days.
Click here to see what other national parks are in Washington. And click here for a list of hikes in North Cascades, Mount Rainier and Olympic national parks from the Washington Trails Association.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Updated hiking guide to Snohomish County available for free Sep. 11
- All fourth graders can get free pass to national parks, other federal lands Sep. 8
- New baby orca spotted with L-Pod in Strait of Juan de Fuca Sep. 8
- Find a wealth of hikes and backpacks near N. Fork Skykomish Sep. 6
- Campfire restrictions lifted in Mount Baker-Snoqualmie forests Sep. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.