Mac Wayne makes mini biopic
A new video of his recently surfaced. You can watch it below or here. The comments below the video are … ummm … yeah.
Here's the most recent Herald story on the case if you need to catch up.
The video features interviews with Wayne, his family and friends. Most of them focus their comments on drugs or his "realness."
Snohomish County Superior Court Judge George Bowden has a cameo. He's videotaped in court describing how Wayne uses young women as his "guide dogs" to show him around.
The rapper had been in California awaiting extradition. He just got back to Everett today and was booked into the county jail.
Happy Friday, everyone.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Two Lynnwood boys fired on with pellet gun; 1 injured Oct. 23
- Casino Road fire death not suspicious, police say Oct. 23
- Minor flooding for Stillaguamish possible this week Oct. 21
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.