A new video of his recently surfaced. You can watch it below or here. The comments below the video are … ummm … yeah.
Here's the most recent Herald story on the case if you need to catch up.
The video features interviews with Wayne, his family and friends. Most of them focus their comments on drugs or his "realness."
Snohomish County Superior Court Judge George Bowden has a cameo. He's videotaped in court describing how Wayne uses young women as his "guide dogs" to show him around.
The rapper had been in California awaiting extradition. He just got back to Everett today and was booked into the county jail.
Happy Friday, everyone.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
- Marysville man, 78, killed in Arlington crash June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.