Field events are scheduled to begin at noon, while the first running event is slated for 1 p.m.
The meet first began in 1974 and continued through 1982. With the closing of Shoreline High School, the meet shut down from 1983-88. In 1989, the meet started up again under the name Thunderbird Invitational and has been going strong since. The name was changed back to Shoreline Invitational in 1994, with both Shoreline high schools (Shorecrest and Shorewood) supporting the meet.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.